Roundup Weed Killer Lawyer in San Diego
Were you or a loved one diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma or another cancer from Roundup? The Mitchell Firm can help! Roundup, manufactured by the company named Monsanto, is the most widely used herbicide for killing weeds and grass across the globe.
Increased risk of developing Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and other forms of cancer is nothing new for Monsanto. They are aware of the dangers when manufacturing the herbicide, Roundup, and failed to warn users.
Right now, Monsanto’s failure to warn consumers like yourself are ending in lawsuits. The dangers when using this herbicide does not come without consequences, and the Mitchell Firm will bring justice to you and your family. You are entitled to settlement benefits, or other compensation may be available for individuals who developed:
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Follicular Lymphoma
- T-Cell Lymphoma
- Other Cancers
It’s more likely that Roundup caused your cancer if you have worked as a:
- Professional gardener
- Agriculture worker
- Pesticide and herbicide applicator
- Avid gardener
If you have any reason to believe that you have endured a higher than average rate of exposure – even if you haven’t worked in these occupations – it’s worth finding out more. The Mitchell Firm helps you understand your risk.
How do I know if I have a case?
If you or a loved one has sustained injuries or other losses, including negligence or wrongdoing, you may be able to take legal action against the at-fault party. The fastest way to find out if you have a claim is to contact us. All case reviews are free, and you are not obligated to hire the Mitchell Firm as your attorney. After we review the information related to your claim, we will contact you to let you know if it’s a case that meets our firm’s case criteria.
Can I contact you if I am a friend or family member of the injured party?
Yes. We work directly with plaintiffs and with friends and family if need be. The first course of action is to contact a member of our team to determine the necessary steps to take. The Mitchell Firm is here to help advise you of the proper course of action that best suits your situation.
How can a Roundup cancer claim help my family and me?
Distributors, Manufacturers, and Sellers are legally responsible for damages that occur when a product design is defected or fails. Manufacturing flaws or inability to display adequate warnings and instructions, result in actions against the responsible party can include compensation for:
- Medical Bills
- Medical Monitoring
- Pain & Suffering
- Lost Wages
- Future Damages
- Lifetime Care
- & More
What Can I Expect From a Roundup Cancer Lawsuit
We will allow you to hold the weed killer’s manufacturer accountable when you pursue a Roundup lawsuit. The truth about Monsanto’s negligent behavior can help you answer the question of “why” this happened. It also means seeking money for damages to compensate you for all that you have lost because of cancer.
The Mitchell Firm describes the harm or damage you suffered as a preventable accident ( including accidental exposure to a carcinogenic chemical ). Based on financial losses, some injuries are considered economical. Medical bills often have a precise numerical figure associated with them. Other costs describe the non-economic losses. The decline in your quality of life, due to cancer, would be non-economic damages related to the pain you have to experience because of the disease. These losses are too painful to put a price on – but you still deserve to be compensated for them. Some of the compensation you can receive as a result of a Roundup claim include:
- Lost wages for the time the illness kept you out of work
- Compensation related to pain and suffering you experience due to the cancer
- Medical expenses
- If you lost a loved one to any form of cancer caused by Roundup, The Mitchell Firm will fight on their behalf and seek justice for wrongful death against Monsanto.
To help determine what kind of claim you have and what your damages are, the Mitchell Firm will need to learn more about your situation. After all, every case is unique.
Just like you wouldn't want your doctor deciding your treatment based on someone else's medical records, you shouldn't settle for a lawyer who will treat you like just a case number – or worse, a paycheck. Your lawyer should understand the details of how Roundup caused your cancer and how the disease affects your life. Only then can the Mitchell Firm develop a customized legal strategy that can make your claim a success.
Let us ease your mind if pursuing a claim sounds like a hassle. To move forward with this type of suit, you need an attorney to handle it for you. The Mitchell Firm will handle all legal aspects of your claim for a worry-free experience. You no longer have to worry about the legal issues of your case. You can focus on getting better. We'll handle everything else – including:
- Investigating the link between Roundup weed killer and cancer
- Finding experts in the right fields whose knowledge can support your case
- Building your claim, with the most in-depth research as evidence
- Making sure that you get the medical treatment you need to have the best possible prognosis
- Representing you every step of the way
- Negotiating with the manufacturer and its insurance company to get you the settlement you deserve
- Preparing your case for trial so we're ready to fight for you in court
- Helping you negotiate down the costs of your medical care as needed
You're overwhelmed right now. The last thing you need is another reason to worry. We will make sure to execute all transactions involving your case effectively.
- Roundup and breast cancer: Researchers in 2013 learned that glyphosate could induce breast cancer cell growth, according to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI).
- Roundup and brain cancer: Studies determined that farmers who expose themselves to pesticides have a higher risk of developing brain cancer, according to Reuters.
- Roundup and bladder cancer: A 2004 study showed an association between glyphosate and bladder cancer – plus colon cancer, kidney cancer, and rectum cancer. Glyphosate exposure raised the risk of developing these cancers by as much as 30 to 60 percent, according to the NCBI.
- Roundup and lung cancer: A 2015 study showed the link between glyphosate and lung cancer – and was convincing enough to persuade the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) to classify the chemical as "probably carcinogenic to humans."
- Roundup and prostate cancer: Farmers have an increased risk of getting prostate cancer, according to the results of the National Cancer Institute's Agricultural Health Study. Exposure to potential carcinogens could be to blame.
- Roundup and skin cancer: Exposure to glyphosate can raise your risk of getting melanoma by up to 80 percent, according to the NCBI.
- Roundup and testicular cancer: Men who apply pesticides for a living are at an increased risk of developing testicular cancer, according to the NCBI.
- Roundup and lymphoma: The form of cancer that researchers have linked most closely to Roundup exposure is lymphoma. Most of the Roundup injury lawsuits filed involve a lymphoma cancer diagnosis.
The more you expose yourself to any Roundup herbicide, the more this probable carcinogen can raise your risk for cancer. Individuals who use the chemical regularly are in the most danger.
The Mitchell Firm stands by you and your family, and we will execute a resolve on your behalf. We take your life seriously. If a doctor has linked your cancer to your exposure to Roundup, we want to talk to you today. If a doctor has not linked Roundup to your disease, but you believe Roundup plays a role, The Mitchell Firm will investigate further on your behalf. Our representatives are available 24/7 to advocate and protect you, so you can focus on recovering. Our mission is to give you the time you need to heal, and we will do the rest!